When it comes to buying a home, you probably question if you should buy a new home vs a pre-owned. This info-graphic weighs the pros and cons of both.
1. Everything is brand new!
2. Lower Utility Costs.
3. You’re able to customize your home.
4. Great Incentive! Builders can include major appliances, upgrades or cash bonuses!
1. Higher purchase price.
2. Landscaping will cost you extra.
3. The risk of being in a non-established neighborhood.
4. You’ll be investing more time in planning/designing.
5. Further away from metropolitan areas.
1. It’s move-in ready.
2. Most likely it’s centrally located.
3. Purchase price is lower.
4.You can do your research on the neighborhood.
5. The seller may leave some furniture and amenities.
1. It’s not going to be in perfect condition.
2. May look outdated.
3. Utilities will cost more.
4. Out of pocket expenses.
5. Hidden/unknown repairs that re not immediately noticed.