Buying a Home
With my help, looking for a home in Augusta, Martinez, Evans, Grovetown, North Augusta, Aiken or any of the surrounding areas will be easy. You’ll be able to easily find the home of your dreams! I would love to meet with you and help you through the buying process. When purchasing a home, I find it is important to be familiar with the market in the area, and to understand the differences in the type of home you are buying, whether it is a new home, a re-sale home, a foreclosure, or a short sale.
What to Expect During the Buying Process:
- Step 1: Let’s discuss your price range and have you speak with a lender.
- Step 2: Find your home. This is the fun part!
- Step 3: Home inspection time.
- Step 4: Make sure you are fully cooperative with your lender to keep everything on track for an on-time closing.
- Step 5: Have you ordered insurance and do you understand escrow?
Escrow is when an impartial third party holds on to something of value during a transaction. No matter where you’re buying a home, at some point you’re going to find yourself deep in escrow. In real estate, it has several meanings, but they all boil down to your house and your money being in a kind of limbo.
Looking for your dream home? It’s only a few clicks away. There is no need to search a hundred different sites for the home you want because I have put them all right here at your fingertips!